A clear account..

...in random ranting, of what is wrong with the world today, and maybe even what can be done about it.
Come join the fruitless and often prejudiced slinging match, that will undoubtedly ensue!

Thursday 4 March 2010

Console-ism

The bias in favour of the Playstation 3 for Final Fantasy 13 is really getting to me.
Sony have had the monopoly on Square Enix in the past, now they no-longer do.
How about mixing it up a little folks hmmm?
Also, I am FULLY aware that the Playstation 3 is technically superior in one or two factors. Bloody hell, you won't LET me be un-aware. But why does that meen you have to beat down the XBox? You win. What's your problem?
Sadly I have a CRT television, so I'm missing nothing at all playing FF13 on an Xbox.. But i'm gaining money on the price of my console.

No comments:

Post a Comment